Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Letter From A Stranger To Me

Lissy note ~ I recieved the below email from a reader of this blog, 'Johnny', mid last month, which had some questions in it for me... I post the letter and my responses to bring some clarity to any interested readers about why I am the way I am.
I never heard from him again


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear fellow non-slave Elissa,

Found your blog via a link you left on another blog about the CT
shooting being a hoax.

You….are…..awesome!!!

I must have spent like two hours reading your blog, mesmerized,
feeling the warmth of your soul and the truth of the words. Shortly,
simply I think you’re cool. Since you dare the reader to ask you
anything, I will ask!

Before I get to the questions, I want to let you know, I’m a
non-slave, independent thinker, hold many of the same views as you,
AND I still have my humanity, unlike so many. Onto the questions!

Do you own firearms? Do you believe in deadly force self-defense?

What drugs and/or herbs, legal and illegal, do you take regularly?

What are your views on sex/marriage?

You mentioned depression/anxiety in one post, what do you believe
these terrible conditions are? Dark energy? Bad karma? The body’s
natural reaction to oppressive conditions?

Do you believe in a God in the traditional sense, meaning a supreme
all powerful being, a central figure of a religion?

You said you live in the US, so I hope this question is feasible, can
we hang out sometime?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Johnny
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hey Johnny!
Thanks!
Q. Do you own firearms? Do you believe in deadly force self-defense?

 
 
A. NO! I don't own firearms, nor would I ever use one on anyone. I know I am spirit and eternal and if someone wants to kill me and have my death on their conscience they can. I couldn't give a fuck. I'm ready to go "back" whenever "god" wants me. I'd rather not kill anyone. Having said that, if anyone tried to attack me my instinct might just tear their balls off and shove them down their throats
 
 
 
Q. What drugs and/or herbs, legal and illegal, do you take regularly?
 
 
A. i love weed when it's around, I love tobacco too... i use herbs sometimes if I'm sick, to accelerate heaLING, I'm trained in herbal meds and natural medicine, so I use whatever is best for healing. Thesedays I find I need very little in physical meds to heal phys probs because I know we are all really made of nuthin but discolights... so I just look into my mind to see, acknowledge, and heal the spirit, I make an affirmations then any physical dis ease goes away. It's cheap and easy. Self empowering and I like to use mind because the POWERS THAT WERE hate it when we evolve like this.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Q. What are your views on sex/marriage?

 
A. I love sex but these days am more interested in love. I'll never get married but I'd like to be psychically married when I meet one I trust and love and feel it's reciprocated. I would never involve the state in my affairs...
 
 
 
 
Q. You mentioned depression/anxiety in one post, what do you believe
these terrible conditions are? Dark energy? Bad karma? The body’s
natural reaction to oppressive conditions?

 
A. Ha! Terrible conditions... no way! They are wonderful symptoms showing you are alive, sensitive and still intact!!! They are the EMOTIONAL GUIDANCE SYSTEM TELLING YOU TO CHANGE SOME SHIT ABOUT YOUR LIFE, your relationships, the way you really feel about yourself, just pointers to let you know you've got to change stuff. Dark energy is bullshit. I mean it may exist like all shades of grey but it's useless against the powers of self love, truth and integrity. I've felt some dark demons around me and others in 20 years as a massage therapist... you just go lay in the sun, or 20 mins in the sea, or a bath in epsom salts if you feel they are stuck around you, but also if you ask in the name of LOVE, any heavy energies just fuck right off. The more wise and self assured I get the less these energies even enter my life. A true heart is not a place these energies choose to dwell. They are inharmonious energies.
Yes, dark karma may come from past actions in this life or another, so we just have to experience them to burn it up. They may be reactions to this nasty fucked up oppressive world we are victimised by until we learn to free ourselves from the brainwashing. Nobody oppresses us when we trust our own intuition. When we are honest aS we can be, we really grow a lot of internal power. I would talk about nutrition and exercise and blah blah but if your heart and mind is right, you know everything is nothin but a dream... I don't think broccoli or big macs are any worse or better than each other. It's the judgements and fear we put on stuff that cause us our dis ease. I am aware I have a self sabotaging part, but when i remember it's just my soul suffereing this cruel world waiting to get back to the source, how can I blame it?
 
 
 
Q. Do you believe in a God in the traditional sense, meaning a supreme
all powerful being, a central figure of a religion?


 
A. I suppose the "traditional sense of god" came waaaay before organised religion. I definitely believe in god because I am god, like every grain of sand, every blade of grass, everything seen and unseen, everything that is, was, or one day will be, everything that never was, and never may be... all possibility of these multiverses. I am a part of it and it's a part of me. I think god too has it's days where it wonders to itself "who am I? what am I?  why am I here?" I believe we are sent out to be like tentacles on the octopus of god, so it may know itself. So we must all experience all darkness and light, for eternity is the amount of time it takes to know everything, through experience. I don't believe we "have to learn". I just believe we need to experience everyTHING. That's why we are here. Fucking LOOONG tiring ride sometimes but god never gives us more than our spirits can take. Even the greatest tortures are appreciated upon death and the freeing of the eternal connected spirit back to its freedom. We can only have true empathy once we have experienced.


 
Q. You said you live in the US, so I hope this question is feasible, can
we hang out sometime?

 
A. Hmm, that depends on if we get to know each other. As I am clearly an enemy of the state I would need to feel you are not from the dark side coming to kill me for my awesome work, or coming to offer me some honey trap to distract me from my lifes purpose and souls' work.
Why do you want to know???
Tell me all those answers about you too...
sincerely,
elissa

No comments:

Post a Comment