Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Soldiers treated badly... who'd believe it...



OCTOBER 21, 2012

Soldier sacked by the army 72 hours before he gets his full pension

Lissynote~ Be thankful you still have your life arsehole!
AN Iraq war veteran was made redundant just 72 HOURS before ­qualifying for a full Army ­pension.

Sergeant Lee Nolan will lose out on at least £100,000 after he became one of 20,000 soldiers who are being axed in savage military cuts.

He was so furious at losing his job, his Army home and financial ­security after risking his life for his country that he sent his six military medals to David Cameron.

And in a moving letter to the PM he wrote: “The events of the past 12 months have turned my life on its head and sullied my near-18 years of loyal and exemplary service to my ­country.

“The medals I have enclosed would only serve to ­remind me of the shocking way I have been treated.”read on... the comments are better than the article

No comments:

Post a Comment