Monday, February 4, 2013

'Diana saved my life': Elm guest house victim

'Diana saved my life': Elm guest house victim met princess when he was sleeping rough
Man claims he was subjected to horrific abuse at the Elm from the age of 10
Diana, Princess of Wales
Diana, Princess of Wales
PA
Another victim of the Elm guest house scandal believes Princess Diana saved his life, the Sunday People has revealed.
The man, now in his forties, met the princess when he was sleeping rough outside a London church.
He claims he was subjected to horrific abuse at the Elm from the age of 10 while he was in care at Grafton Close children’s home.
Diana gave him food and helped him find a temporary home as he battled to rebuild his life in his twenties after escaping care.
He left a tribute to Diana at Kensington Palace when she died in the Paris car crash of 1997.
The man said: “I have rebuilt my life and I owe it all to Diana.
“She kept in touch with me even after she’d helped my back on my feet. I have lost a real friend.”
The man claims he saw money exchanged with his then carer and his abusers at the Elm guest house before he was taken back to the Grafton Close home

original article here...

No comments:

Post a Comment