Saturday, February 2, 2013

Once More With Feeling You Sick FUCKs

Sandy Hook: Gene Rosen’s Audition Clip
21Jan

Recently, the Lamestream Media has been trying to get us to lay off questioning the fiasco at Sandy Hook. They’ve told us to ignore all the unanswered questions, and to stop giving the ‘grieving families’ such a hard time. Take Gene Rosen, for example, who is said to have taken 6 children from the Sandy Hook false flag into his home:
“I don’t know what to do,” Rosen, a retired psychologist, said in an interview with Salon. “I’m getting hang-up calls, I’m getting some calls, I’m getting e-mails with, not direct threats, but accusations that I’m lying, that I’m a crisis actor, ‘How much am I being paid?’” – from Latinos Post
A hero of the Sandy hook massacre who sheltered six terrified children after they fled their classroom today told how he has been branded a pedophile in outrageous attacks by conspiracy theorists. A growing online community of people who deny the horrific elementary school shooting ever took place has begun barraging Rosen on a daily basis.Daily Mail
So we should just leave this guy alone and be nice little sheep, huh? Well, fuck that! Here is Rosen practicing his lines before he went in front of the cameras. Let’s see the shills debunk this one!
Sandy Hook: Gene Rosen’s Audition Tape (YT link)

source article HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment