Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Death Threats From Pedos for Tom Watson


LABOUR MP TOM WATSON ‘SPOOKED’ BY WARNINGS

DAILY STAR SUNDAY
ABOVE: Labour MP Tom Watson has also spoken out against Tony Blair's leadership in the past
“
It’s spooked me so much that I’ve kept a detailed log of all the allegations should anything happen
”
Labour MP Tom Watson
4th November 2012

By Daily Star reporter

LAST week we told how, in a separate case again involving an underage sex ring linked to Margaret Thatcher’s government, police were warned: “Stop investigating if you want to keep your jobs.”

Now, Labour MP Tom Watson has revealed he has also been threatened for speaking out.

But he defiantly wrote on his blog: “I am not going to let this drop despite warnings from people who should know that my personal safety is imperilled if I dig any deeper.

“It’s spooked me so much that I’ve kept a detailed log of all the allegations should anything happen.”

The MP last month revealed in Parliament the existence of a paedophile ring linked to a previous PM.   Original article here...

No comments:

Post a Comment