Saturday, March 31, 2012

Reformed Nazi Twin Singers: “Cannabis Saved My Life”


Weed kills White Supremacy. Grow some Today.                                                         Reformed Nazi Twin Singers: “Cannabis Saved My Life”

prussian blue reformed by cannabis Reformed Nazi Twin Singers: Cannabis Saved My Life
In what has to be the feel-good story of the week: Nazi rock duo Lamb and Lynx Gaede (“Prussian Blue”), who you may remember for causing a media shitstorm a few years ago for presenting themselves as the cuddly faces of white supremacy, have made a political, social and cultural full-scale about turn. If that makes you smile then the story behind the change in heart will have you checking my facts in disbelief faster than you can say “toke up”. The girls put their dark past down to being “home schooled… country bumpkins” heavily influenced by an overbearing white supremacist mother. Since then the pair have moved to Montana to go to highschool where in her first year Lynx was diagnosed with cancer which led to the removal of a tumour and cyclic vomiting syndrome (CVS). Lamb developed “scoliosis and chronic back pain, as well as lack of appetite and intense emotional stress”. It perhaps doesn’t take an expert to see a link between the intense emotional stress and some of the medical conditions that were troubling both of the girls. Lamb and Lynx began to use cannabis to self-medicate after Lynx had a negative reaction to the Oxycontin and Morphine she was prescribed to treat her pain. “I have to say, marijuana saved my life,” Lynx now says, “I would probably be dead if I didn’t have it”. Lynx became one of the first five minors in Montana to be issued a medical marijuana card and Lamb now has one too. Miraculously, the cannabis didn’t just cure the pain but also rekindled both their artistic flair and their passions in a far more positive light…
Lamb: “I’m not a white nationalist anymore… my sister and I are pretty liberal now”
Lynx: “Personally, I love diversity… I’m stoked that we have so many different cultures. I think it’s amazing and it makes me proud of humanity every day that we have so many different places and people… we just want to come from a place of love and light”
Lamb: “I think we’re meant to do something more — we’re healers. We just want to exert the most love and positivity we can.”
The pair now spend their time painting, repairing furniture and intend to enrol in college and dedicate themselves to the legalisation of cannabis in all 50 states.
exnazitwins art2 Reformed Nazi Twin Singers: Cannabis Saved My Life
Recent artwork by the twins
Via The Daily                  original article HERE too cool

2 comments:

  1. Facking hell. The world is thawing...

    4223

    ReplyDelete
  2. yee hee hee... god is in every THING , and SpACE~ weed made me open my mind so much at their age I totally concur that it can be the catalyst for this kind of transformation. I wonder if these two had to kill their Mum to get free of her EVIL racist teachings, or, if they just slipped her some special birthday brownies, and maybe she's gonna come around too. The greatest teachers are the ones who have come the furthest to reach their conclusions, I'm just so happy to see these girls finally living in their NATURAL state of LOVE

    ReplyDelete